Our Chang Bungalow has been greatly appreciated by the travel world. It has been featured in prominent TV Channels, travel magazines such as Outlook Traveller, Travel Plus, Trav Talk, Incredible India, Jetwings and many more.
- Heritage & tasting to turn Tocklai into tourist hub
- Jetwings Sep 2011 - NE Home Stays
- Outlook Lounge - March 2010 issue: Mancotta Chang Bungalow have been featured as one of the 05 best home stays.
- Outlook Traveller - March 2009: Featuring Mishmi Holidays in Wakro, Arunachal Pradesh
- Incredible India- May 2006: The Cuppa that Cheers featuring Mancotta Chang Bungalow and tour to Tea plantation
- Reviews of Macotta Chang Bungalow on Trip Advisors
- Review on The Travel Editor.com
- It's the planter's life for Abhijit Gupta at the Mancotta Chang Bungalow
- Palin's Guides : Chapter - Dibrugah
- Jet Wings: High Tea In Assam
- From the fabled tea gardens of Assam to the realm of the one-horned rhino, Amanda Hemingway rides the outer reaches of the old Empire
- Mancotta Chang Bungalow: Guest house in Dibrugarh, Assam, India, from Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay, India
- Brahmaputra Ride: This wonderful ride is in the north-east of India, in the main tea-growing centre of Assam, on the banks of the mighty Brahmaputra river
- About Mishmi Hills, Arunachal Pradesh
- About Mancotta Chang Bungalow located in the middle of Mancotta Tea Estate, just outside Dibrugarh (Assam - INDIA)
- India tourism has launched a campaign to attract British tourists to the North East region, describing it as a 'paradise unexplored'
- Off the beaten track in northeast India, Sunday Times Travel Magazine