Top 5 places to visit in Tripura
Tripura is certainly one of the finest North East India travel destinations for a holiday. There are innumerable places to visit. Most importantly, there are many North East India Tourism packages that can impress you with the best picks among all the alluring locations in Tripura. If you try your hand with us, as a reputed Northeast India tour organizer, we can assure you five best destinations that we have in our packages and you will surely love to visit them. We promise you an unforgettable memory to cherish forever!
Top picks in Tripura
- Ujjyanta Palace – The Ujjyanta Palace is formerly a royal palace of the Tripura, situated in the state of Agartala. This exotic palace has several Hindu temples dedicated to the deities, Lakshmi Narayan, Uma-Maheshwara, Kali and Jagannath. It also has a huge library. The place catches attention because of its grandeur.
- Neermahal – This is one among top eye-catching North East India travel destinations. It stands in the middle of the Rudrasagar Lake and this architectural beauty rightly derives its name which means Water Palace. The surrounding lawns and flower beds add to the beauty of the place. The light and sound show is held here every evening.
- Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary – This is a must visit spot. This is always included in our North East India Travel Plans. This place is not just a wildlife sanctuary but also an academic and research centre. Various lakes are present within the sanctuary, where boating facility is available.
- Chittangong Hills – This is absolutely breathtaking and picturesque in its appearance. The hills comprise mini mountains with multiple valleys and a small canyon, with 7 rivers meandering across the valleys.
- Gondacherra Wildlife Sanctuary – This should also not be given a miss. This enchanting sanctuary has maintained an untainted habitat for the multiple species of flora and fauna found here. Different species of mammals and migrating birds can be seen here.
Tripura as a small state has a rich culture and history. The place is also known for tourism and there are many tourist attractions to visit in Tripura. Most of the noted North East travel destinations are located in Agartala and they all are absolutely a delight to visit. The destinations mentioned above should not be given a miss for their enthralling essence.